Sunday, January 29, 2012

4Patches4Hope

Today I have a reminder that there are people in this world that need our help.  As a nurse I see this every day and realize the struggles that many go through with health issues that are beyond their control.  It is my opinion that the scariest word in any language is CANCER.  My own mom battled cancer over 10 years ago now and she is a survivor.  I love her deeply!  
Regina at 4patches4hope has a goal of 4000 4 patches and $4000 dollars to donate to the American Cancer Society.  The 4 patches will be made into quilts to give comfort to those who are undergoing cancer treatments.  She lost her own dear mom last summer.  Please take a minute to go to this site HERE and read about her progress.  If you're like me you have a ton of scraps from all of the projects you've made.  Please take a few minutes to whip up a few 4 patches and send them her way.

2 comments:

  1. I saw that the other day and have made some and plan on making a bunch more. They're quick, easy, mindless and the cause is so important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopped over from Sunny's blog. I'm a new follower, and I am going to go and check this out! Thanks. Nice to *meet* you. :o)
    xo
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete