Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Blog First Post - Postage Stamp Quilt Along


Hello, Welcome to my new Blog...what does Blog mean? Anyone?? Oh well, This blogging thing is a mystery to me but I'm up for a challenge so... HERE WE GO!!! My first post will be of a new quilt along challenge posted by www.psiquilt.com Rachel who is the challenger, is a sweet and creative new mommy who has a super cool blog, she loves Moda precuts and so do I. This quilt is made from 2 jelly rolls, yum! The strips are sewn together and then pressed and cut into smaller portions and then sewn back together. Sounds monotonous and I guess if you aren't a quilter then it probably is but then all quilters love to cut up perfectly good fabric and then sew it all back together to see what they can make it look like, right? Right! My friends and I have had tons of fun in the sewing room making all kinds of homemade goodies to share and enjoy. Here's my first pix of the year!
My goal is to make and share patterns and have challenges of my own. Lets get started!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, nothing like cutting up fabric and sewing it back together. It is a quilter thing, definitely. What a beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete