Thursday, October 6, 2011

Halloween

I love being a Grandma!!!  


Oops, how did that get in there?

Embroidered pillows for the couch, I mean for my daughters couch...

I went to a yard sale and was looking for a few odds and ends for Halloween decorating and the seller loaded everything up into a garbage bag and charged me a dollar.  I had a blast decorating the appartment with all the fun things he gave me.  The Tulle is wrapped around the front door and tied in a knot.  The ghost was purchased at a local decor store and has a stand behind it that slipped over the tulle securing it in place.  It makes the porch and the door look so festive.

Just a wooden box hung by the door and filled with holiday decor.  It changes every season.

This little quilt is made from a pattern from The Wooden Bear I've made 8 of these for this season for friends and family.  They are too cute for words.  It is called Little Quilts Squared.


My good friend Gerri surprised all us girls at work with a "Stinky Feet" pillow.  There is a purple and black feather boa sewed to the outer edges of the pillow.  Love it!!!
You know...I like Halloween, it is such a fun time with bright, colorful decorations.  My home is much more cheerful with a few odds and ends I picked up.  I can't wait for Halloween to give all the kiddies in the neighborhood treats.  I've got something else planned for the grand kids.  I'll post more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment