Sunday, October 9, 2011

Studly & The Mrs Quilt along.






Ok I'm going to start another quilt.  This one is a quilt along with Kelly at Charming Chatter.  It will be done in time for Christmas so lets see if I can get it done for my husband since I haven't made one for him....ever.  Here are the fabrics I chose.  A fat quarter bundle called BIRCHBARK LODGE by Holly Taylor.  I'm almost set, just waiting for the background fabric to arrive and a day to cut it all out.  The pictures don't do it justice.  It is beautiful with reds, blues, greens and browns.






2 comments:

  1. It is going to be gorgeous! Can't wait to see it grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Vickie! I so love your fabric! Holly Taylor does such pretty fabric - perfect for the hubby! I'm so happy you're joining us in the fun! Happy Cutting & Hugs!

    ReplyDelete