Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Long Lost Blogger here...

Wow it's been a long time since I blogged.  It sure seems that when one thing goes wrong then another thing happens then another and another and so on and eventually it has to all catch up to you.  Well that's pretty much what happened.  I have really missed my blogging friends and can't wait to catch up.

I wanted to show the quilts I made for the grand kids for Christmas this past year.  I started in August 2013 with the Hexigon blog hop when I made the huge decision to mass produce quilts.  These are the two I made for the blog hop.

Presley age 2
Oliver age 3

Then came the rest....

Fiona age 11 
Everyone got a label for their quilt similar to this one.

Harlee age 6

Lexi age 7

Devri age 11


Amy (just because) age 18 I think

Kamryn age 7

Sasha age 7



TADA!!!

I had them all done and quilted by the first week in November.  I will try to be a better blogger and get out to the sewing room more often.  I do feel a sense of accomplishment in completing these 9 quilts in such a short time.  Come back again soon.  Vickie

4 comments:

  1. Well no wonder you haven't had time to blog. I hope everything is okay with you. My parents were known as G'Ma and G'Pa to their grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing finishes for your kiddos! Wonderful treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vickie! I am so glad that I found your new blog!!! I was worried about you, girlfriend! You disappeared without a trace!

    All of your quilts are g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s! That is something really to be proud about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an awesome effort!! And such pretty quilts too. Lucky Grandies.

    ReplyDelete